“Leg Clubs should be proud of the work they do. They are
changing the lives of people who would otherwise suffer in
silence and no doubt end up costing the health service more
in terms of ongoing treatment.”
Lord Howe, Health Minister
Welcome to the Lindsay Leg Club Foundation
The Foundation has been created to relieve suffering from leg ulcers and associated conditions through the implementation of an award winning model that motivates and empowers patients to take ownership of their care, alleviate their suffering and reduce the stigma attached to their condition. It also seeks to further advance education in all aspects of leg health among sufferers, carers, the general public and the healthcare professions.
Our Mission: Healthy legs for life
- to make Leg Clubs part of government and NHS strategy for leg ulcer management and associated conditions in the UK;
- to continue the expansion of Leg Clubs throughout the UK;
- to ensure that Leg Clubs are the leading source of information for the general public on the prevention and treatment of leg ulcers and associated conditions;
- to continue to implement best practice for the prevention and treatment of leg ulcers and associated conditions in partnership with healthcare professionals, patients and the local community;
- to strive to measure and report all key clinical and economic outcomes achieved through the implementation of best practice in conjunction with the Leg Clubs and our partners.