Tissue Viability Society Conference 2017
05 - 06 Apr 2017
Here’s just a brief taste of what’s included…
The latest wound research for clinical practice
NHS policy priorities for improving tissue viability care
The Leg Ulcer journey
Seating and positioning to reduce the risk of pressure damage
Challenges of skin care for bariatric patients
Recognising and managing common skin conditions
PLUS the latest on managing complications in surgical wounds and burns and diabetic foot management…
…and there’s more! Several workshops, including:
- How to categorise pressure damage
- Applying compression therapy
- Clinical Guidelines Education and Training
The EWMA 2017 Conference
03 - 05 May 2017
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Why attend the EWMA Conference?
The EWMA conference offers high level scientific presentations, networking activities
and an excellent opportunity to exchange knowledge and experiences with international colleagues.
Attend EWMA 2017 to:
- gain new knowledge and best practise about the most recent research and tratment
in wound management. 91% of the participants at EWMA 2016 said that they could
use the knowledge gained in their daily practice.
- meet peer researchers and clinicians from all over the world. 96% of the participants
at EWMA 2016 networked professionally with the other participants.
- attend high level key sessions, free paper sessions, hands-on workshops, focus sessions
and guest session hosted by other medical societies offering new knowledge.
89 % of participants stated that the programme offered new knowledge.
- meet with suppliers and exchange experiences about wound care products
and technology. 95% of participants felt that attending the exhibition was
relevant to their work.
5th Meeting- International Society of Pediatric Wound Care - London
18 Jul 2017
Hilton London Metropole
In conjunction with
British Association of Paediatric Surgeons (BAPS)
International Pediatric Endosurgery Group (IPEG)
- Management of wounds in neonates and infants with complicated congenital anomalies
- Wound care after anorectal malformation surgery and surgery of hypospadias
- Pediatric pressure ulcers: Research and new trends, from bench to bedside
- Prevention of devices associated injuries in critical intensive areas o Neonatal and infants burns: First aid to management of scars
- Current paradigm for management of extravasation injuries
- Ten tips for improving patient experience with wound care
- The do and don’ts of negative pressure wound therapy in pediatrics
- Management of pediatric wound infections: From soft tissue to surgical site
- ISPeW for nursing: state of the art symposium for pediatric wound care nurses
- Building a neonatal and pediatric wound care center in 2017 from the ground up
- Next generation wound care programs: Integration with Cardiac, Trauma and Oncology
Wound Expo 2017
05 - 06 Sep 2017
Wound Expo offers FREE, interactive education for nurses in the fundamental aspects of wound care. It helps front-line nurses strengthen their core skills and inspire better wound care practice.
elivering seven bespoke, therapy-specific zones led by expert educators and key opinion leaders this event will provide high quality learning outcomes. Interactive sessions will take a step-by-step approach to evidence-based management, using case presentations to provide nurses with practical knowledge to take back to the workplace. The value of wound bed preparation in assessment
- Wound infection Leg ulcer management
- Healing chronic wounds
- Pressure area care
- Wound exudate
- Negative pressure wound therapy
The 17th Annual Leg Club Conference
27 - 28 Sep 2017Worcester Rugby Club, 27th & 28th Sept 2017
Wound Management: Sharing Knowledge in Pursuit of Best Practice
Don't miss this chance to gain the tools needed to improve your clinical practice and patient care. Join your colleagues at the 17th Annual Leg Club conference for the latest research, techniques and technology in the treatment of wound management. You will meet people who question old thoughts and are courageous to try new things. The program addresses the full spectrum of wound management through hands-on demonstration workshop sessions and presentations by internationally renowned experts.
As usual the conference will feature inspiring speakers on the latest developments in wound management and it will be a fantastic opportunity to share best practice and work together to improve services.
The charity’s annual conference is a highly regarded event in the wound care calendar.
It brings nurses, volunteers and clinical nurse specialists together to share best practice and to learn about the latest techniques and clinical innovations in the management of the lower limb.
Download the flyer
Download the booking form
Contact Lynn Bullock for details:
Tel: 01473 749565
You can view the 2016 conference photos online here
To view the presentations from previous events, visit our Resources page