The EWMA 2017 Conference
03 - 05 May 2017
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Why attend the EWMA Conference?
The EWMA conference offers high level scientific presentations, networking activities and an excellent opportunity to exchange knowledge and experiences with international colleagues.
Attend EWMA 2017 to:
- gain new knowledge and best practise about the most recent research and treatment in wound management. 91% of the participants at EWMA 2016 said that they could use the knowledge gained in their daily practice
- meet peer researchers and clinicians from all over the world. 96% of the participants at EWMA 2016 networked professionally with the other participants.
- attend high level key sessions, free paper sessions, hands-on workshops, focus sessions and guest session hosted by other medical societies offering new knowledge. 89 % of participants stated that the programme offered new knowledge.
- meet with suppliers and exchange experiences about wound care products and technology. 95% of participants felt that attending the exhibition was relevant to their work.
5th Meeting- International Society of Pediatric Wound Care - London
18 Jul 2017
Hilton London Metropole
In conjunction with
British Association of Paediatric Surgeons (BAPS)
International Pediatric Endosurgery Group (IPEG)
- Management of wounds in neonates and infants with complicated congenital anomalies
- Wound care after anorectal malformation surgery and surgery of hypospadias
- Pediatric pressure ulcers: Research and new trends, from bench to bedside
- Prevention of devices associated injuries in critical intensive areas o Neonatal and infants burns: First aid to management of scars
- Current paradigm for management of extravasation injuries
- Ten tips for improving patient experience with wound care
- The do and don’ts of negative pressure wound therapy in pediatrics
- Management of pediatric wound infections: From soft tissue to surgical site
- ISPeW for nursing: state of the art symposium for pediatric wound care nurses
- Building a neonatal and pediatric wound care center in 2017 from the ground up
- Next generation wound care programs: Integration with Cardiac, Trauma and Oncology
Wound Expo 2017
05 - 06 Sep 2017
Wound Expo offers FREE, interactive education for nurses in the fundamental aspects of wound care. It helps front-line nurses strengthen their core skills and inspire better wound care practice.
elivering seven bespoke, therapy-specific zones led by expert educators and key opinion leaders this event will provide high quality learning outcomes. Interactive sessions will take a step-by-step approach to evidence-based management, using case presentations to provide nurses with practical knowledge to take back to the workplace. The value of wound bed preparation in assessment
- Wound infection Leg ulcer management
- Healing chronic wounds
- Pressure area care
- Wound exudate
- Negative pressure wound therapy
The 17th Annual Leg Club Conference
27 - 28 Sep 2017Worcester Rugby Club, 27th & 28th Sept 2017
Wound Management: Sharing Knowledge in Pursuit of Best Practice
Don't miss this chance to gain the tools needed to improve your clinical practice and patient care. Join your colleagues at the 17th Annual Leg Club conference for the latest research, techniques and technology in the treatment of wound management. You will meet people who question old thoughts and are courageous to try new things. The program addresses the full spectrum of wound management through hands-on demonstration workshop sessions and presentations by internationally renowned experts.
As usual the conference will feature inspiring speakers on the latest developments in wound management and it will be a fantastic opportunity to share best practice and work together to improve services.
The charity’s annual conference is a highly regarded event in the wound care calendar.
It brings nurses, volunteers and clinical nurse specialists together to share best practice and to learn about the latest techniques and clinical innovations in the management of the lower limb.
Download the flyer
Download the booking form
Contact Lynn Bullock for details:
Tel: 01473 749565
You can view the 2016 conference photos online here
To view the presentations from previous events, visit our Resources page
Wounds UK Annual Conference
13 Nov - 15 Mar 2017
The Wounds UK Annual Conference will be held on 13-15 November 2017
at the Harrogate International Centre. At this years event there will be over 17 hours of fresh clinical content, including the expansion of our popular Made Easy workshops, which will provide all delegates with a more intimate and rewarding learning environment. Under the theme 'Integrated strategies and solutions for quality outcomes', our plenary sessions will update you in the latest clinical opinion, research and policy from around the UK. In addition, we are pleased to announce that the Foot in Diabetes UK group (FDUK), will again be running a full-day diabetic foot masterclass.
As with previous years, the event will also retain the largest exhibition of wound care companies in the UK, complimentary CPD workbooks and resources for all attendees, over 250 clinical posters, the Wounds UK awards and of course, the black tie Gala Dinner.
Every year, more than 1,300 visitors attend Wounds UK Harrogate. We hope that you will join them and us, at the UK's biggest and most exciting wound care event from the 14-16 November 2016.